So, I was seeing movie "Gandhi" on TV. I was wondering that why don't Indian Film Director could make such a good Film, Portraying Mahatma Gandhi. I could see how Mahatma Gandhiji has tied up Indians for Independence in one thread. To fight or To do Anything one needs to have Motive, without Aim or Motive a Big Arny can do nothing, and What exactly he has given to Indians is Motive, Struggle for Independence.
I had strong discussion many times with friends, on contribution of our martyrs, Though we usually never care what we DID or DO. Everybody has very different opinion. I came to know that many times people don't even understand meaning of freedom. Of course, without knowing what is imposition, it is difficult to understand Freedom. Today's generation is quite strong, they have their views and they strive for standing on that. Generally speaking, not everybody can see and understand other persons view point with putting down ego weapons. Even people do not tribute to martyrs, but they keep criticizing because of their own problem, that's really sad.
But I do, and Thousands thanks to All Martyrs for giving us Freedom at a cost of their Life, their family and their everything...Because of them I am sitting here and speaking freely what I feel...:)

No comments:
Post a Comment